chester298
chester298,
69243481
Type Your Question Here...

Why am I getting the following message on my Topaz 20?

Customer Question

"Cannot select correct hoop"
Category: General
Expert:  chester298 replied 7 months ago.
Hi and welcome to JustAnswer,Im so sorry that no one else has responded to you.Apologies for my delay in replying, I only just came online and saw your question. Are you still looking for help with this?
Customer: replied 7 months ago.

Yes. Sometimes my embroidery pattern is there and now mostly other times I get the message "Cannot select correct hoop". I am using a Husqvarna Topaz 20 embroidery sewing machine which I purchased in 2011.

Thanks for your response.This error happens when the size of the hoop on the machine does not match
the size displayed on the GraphicDisplay. Try to change the hoop to the size displayed or change the
setting for hoop size to match your selected hoop. See my attachment for your reference.Note: Please do not give negative rating, that is not helpful on both of us it just destroy my overall performance. Just reply.
Hope this information will be helpful.IMPORTANT: RATING IS REQUIRED!! If you are satisfied to my answer please don't forget to rate,,EXCELLENT OR GOOD rating and BONUS are greatly appreciated...