Ellen, Consultant
Experience:  attorney and legal researcher
9968427
Type Your Question Here...

I am trying to locate ******* who had a restaurant in

Customer Question

I am trying to locate Joe ******* who had a restaurant in adamsville, tn, and has a child by ruth *******.
JA: The Expert will know what to do. Please tell me everything you can so the Expert can help you best.
Customer: Joe ******* owned his on drive-inn called ******* drive in adamsville, tn during the late 60s. He dated a ruth ******* or maybe Ruby *******. They had a child in 1969 who I think was named Vickie *******.
JA: Is there anything else the Expert should be aware of?
Customer: no
Category: General
Expert:  A. Schuyler replied 3 months ago.

Welcome to our site and thanks for your question. If you will provide the names again (our software automatically blocks them out), I will see if I can find anything. However, birth information in Ohio is only available to the public for births that occurred up to 1962.

Best regards,

Schuyler

~