Sarah
Sarah, Teacher
Experience:  Bachelor of Arts in Education/English, Masters in Education
95368344
Type Your Question Here...

WHAT'S THE BEST WAY TO PRESENT A PROPOSAL TO RUSSELL

Customer Question

WHAT'S THE BEST WAY TO PRESENT A PROPOSAL TO RUSSELL SIMMONS
JA: The Entertainment Expert will know what to do. Please tell me everything you can so the Entertainment Expert can help you best.
Customer: WE ARE A NEW FULL SERVICES INDIE LABEL SEEKING INVESTORS
JA: Is there anything else important you think the Entertainment Expert should know?
Customer: RUSSELL AND I HAD DEALINGS BACK IN 2014 WITH MR DALE DOUGLASS ABOUT SMOOTHTOWN ENTERTAINMENT NETWORK NOW I WISH TO INTRODUCE HIM TO THE LABEL FUTURE PIONEER MUZIK
Category: General
Expert:  Sarah replied 3 months ago.

Good afternoon. Welcome to JustAnswer.com. I understand you are looking for information on how to present a proposal to Russell Simmons. Mr. Simmons is the Chairman and CEO of Rush Communications Inc. His office is located at Rush Communications in New York City. I would suggest that you contact Rush Communications and inquire about either setting up a meeting with Russell Simmons or ask about how to submit a proposal electronically. Another option would be to fax a proposal. I was not able to find a contact email, but did locate the physical address, phone number, and fax number for Rush Communications. Here is that information:

Rush Communications Inc.,*****Ste 43-45, New York NY###-##-####/p>

Phone:(###) ###-####/p>

Fax:(###) ###-####/p>

Web site: www.rushcommunications.com

I would suggest that you mention your previous dealings with Mr. Simmons when you contact Rush Communications Inc., as it may help you get your foot in the door. I wish you much luck with your proposal!

I hope I've provided the information you were seeking. If you are happy with my service and do not need further help, please provide a rating. If you are not satisfied or need more help, please let me know so I can continue to assist you. Thank you. Sarah

Expert:  Sarah replied 3 months ago.

Good morning,

I wanted to check in with you since it has been a couple of days since I responded to your request. Is there anything else I can help you with? My goal is to provide you with excellent service – if you feel you have received anything less, please reply back. I’m always happy to address follow-up questions. If you are satisfied with the service, please provide a positive rating. Thank you so much. Enjoy the rest of your week! Sarah