chester298
chester298,
69243481
Type Your Question Here...

Saeco Syntia is not dispensing brew correctly and the

Customer Question

Saeco Syntia is not dispensing brew correctly and the display is telling me in red that the machine has a water circuit problem . When I turn the selector clockwise the machine dispenses water through the wand and then tells me to return the selector to central position the display then tells me all is well to continue. Trying to brew results in the machine dispensing in droplets until either completing the process or returning to the red display.
Category: General
Expert:  chester298 replied 6 months ago.
Hi and welcome to JustAnswer,Im so sorry that no one else has responded to you.Apologies for my delay in replying, I only just came online and saw your question. Are you still looking for help with this?
Customer: replied 6 months ago.

I am looking for a solution to my problem.This is my first experience with Just Answer and so far the delay has been disappointing.

Hi and welcome to JustAnswer sorry for the delay,Thank you for the question and your patience. Should you still need assistance for information purposes only...Please note: My function is to give you honest information and not necessarily to tell you what you wish to hear. Please do not rate prematurely (negative).Initially, it possibly have airlock in the pump and water intake systemTry to manually prime your machine, for instruction copy/paste this link to your url box http://partsguru.com/user/Priming%20pump.pdf it supports all gaggia and seaco models.Sometimes you need to get rough on your machine in able to remove the clog air on water line. slamming the water tank into machine sometimes help. If still, unplug your machine, remove water and turn the machine upside down or shake your machine if possible.Let me know if you still have questions.Hope this information will be helpful.IMPORTANT: If you are satisfied to my answer please don't forget to rate,,GOOD OR EXCELLENT rating and BONUS are greatly appreciated...