Cher
Cher, Educator-40+ yrs
Experience:  M.A., B.A., Author, Information & Research Specialist
1470369
Type Your Question Here...

Can't get my safe to open. I already gave the info necessary

Customer Question

can't get my safe to open. I already gave the info necessary and was redirected to this page
Category: General
Expert:  Cher replied 9 months ago.

Hello, and welcome.

My name is ***** ***** I will be glad to assist you.

Does your safe also need a key to open, in addition to the combination?

Are you 100% sure of your original combination?

Do you also have the option of doing a finger swipe to open your safe? If so, have you tried that?

Do you have your original owner's manual?

What kind of batteries did you replace yours with? Alkaline, non-alkaline, rechargeable? AA batteries?

When was the last time the safe was opened?

Thanks for all your additional information and after you reply, please allow me some time to compose and send your detailed answer.

Kind regards,

Cher

Expert:  Cher replied 9 months ago.

Hello again,

I will assume you no longer have your owner's manual, so I'm am including a downloadable one, below, which has instructions re: the type of batteries you should use and how to properlyopen your safe.

https://www.mediafire.com/?k0ddvfzvjw52js2

----------

You can call Sentry to troubleshoot further, with a technician on the phone, if these instructions don't solve the problem. The phone number is 800- 828- 1438.

I wish you much good luck with your safe!

Please be so kind as to rate my answer with positive feedback, as that is the only way I receive recognition for my assistance. Thank you very much!

Providing a positive rating will not end our conversation, should you need me for any follow-up. Simply click 'Reply' for clarification or additional information, if needed.

Warmest regards,

Cher