Martin, Engineer
Experience:  i'm 41 and i never stopped studying and experimenting
14666028
Type Your Question Here...

I have a Sentry 1330 safe and need new combination, The safe

Customer Question

I have a Sentry 1330 safe and need new combination
JA: The Expert will know what to do. Please tell me everything you can so the Expert can help you best.
Customer: The safe is open but we can't use it because the combination went to the grave with the previous user. So we need to reset it to be able to use it.
JA: Is there anything else the Expert should be aware of?
Customer: Don't think so
Category: General
Expert:  Martin replied 3 months ago.

Hi. You need to contact sentry for the master pass associated with that safe serial. You don't need a proof of purchase but you need to tell to them you are the new owner with a notarised form:

https://replacements.masterlock.com/lost-combo

They ask a service fee of 20$ for that (not counting the authentification of the form).

Customer: replied 3 months ago.
WOW, I paid $15 to have someone here tell me to contact someone else? My expert was thorough however I won't be paying for this service again. Ridiculous! I've been in business for 35 yrs and if I can't fix the issue for my customer I refer them, but never charge them myself because I didn't fix it for them. Feeling ripped off about now. Thank You!
Expert:  Martin replied 3 months ago.

Sorry that i can't do more online (playing with wheel and pin would be a legality issue from from my side). You can also bring it to a locksmith, those are not that hard to crack the combo.

You can always ask for a refund on the deposit if you are not satisfied. This also mean that the company would not pay me even with a good rating that said.

If you want a visual aid to open it when you have the combo, look at this link:

https://www.youtube.com/watch%3Fv%3DFghqfHL4ns4&sa=U&ved=0ahUKEwjRtbyJzcnOAhWoHpoKHVTIAXUQtwIIEg&usg=AFQjCNEqLS_HQzIySb4t30msG6AJtUPZMw