Michael, Librarian
Experience:  20+ years as information professional
Type Your Question Here...

Can you find me a List of Video Gaming addiction Treatment

Customer Question

Michael; Can you find me a List of Video Gaming addiction Treatment centers that are private pay or out of the box support group type organizations for gaming specifically?.. A sleep away place is preferred even if it is a weekend workshop or some kind...Or one or two weeks etc. .
Hopefully in Fl that also addresses lifestyle and nutrition as being also at the root for one easily falling into addictive patterns.'
Category: General
Expert:  Michael replied 2 months ago.

The professional magazine "Psychology Today" has put together a listing for Florida:

Orlando specific:

Customer: replied 2 months ago.
All the searches show video game addiction but none of the places actually have video gaming as the addiction when i call them.
It is just how the searches go.
Expert:  Michael replied 2 months ago.

Here are other links to treatment centers to inquire with:

Inquiring with this organization on treatment centers might be a good ideas as well:

Expert:  Michael replied 2 months ago.

Please let me know of any additional questions/concerns you might have and also if you could take a quick moment to rate my assistance so that I can receive credit for helping you today.!