chester298
chester298,
69243481
Type Your Question Here...

I have a Saeco Minuto. The machine will not ground the

Customer Question

Hi, I have a Saeco Minuto. The machine will not ground the coffee. I only get water in the cup. What could be the problem? Thanks!
Category: General
Expert:  chester298 replied 7 months ago.

Hi and welcome to JustAnswer,

Im so sorry that no one else has responded to you.

Apologies for my delay in replying, I only just came online and saw your question. Are you still looking for help with this?

Customer: replied 7 months ago.

Yes.

Thanks for your response and trust to our service.

Initially, that problem have 2 causes. 1. The brew unit is not function. 2. There is clog on the grinder so the ground coffee unable to exit and go to the brew unit.

The first you need to do is disassemble to grinder and clean it. The ground coffee possibly stuck in exit area.

Hope this information will be helpful.

IMPORTANT: RATING IS REQUIRED!! If you are satisfied to my answer please don't forget to rate,,EXCELLENT OR GOOD rating and BONUS are greatly appreciated...

Please let me know what is the result.

Please let me know what is the result.

Hope this information will be helpful.