chester298
chester298,
69243481
Type Your Question Here...

I cleaned my coffee maker (gaggia platinum vision) this

Customer Question

I cleaned my coffee maker (gaggia platinum vision) this weekend (descaled/cleaned with recommended tablet) and now I am unable to make any coffee. It appears to 'run' but no coffee is dispensed from the machine. The coffee 'pucks' are successfully placed in the waste bin so I don't believe the brew master is the culprit!
Any suggestions?
Thanks,
J
Category: General
Expert:  chester298 replied 7 months ago.

Thank you for the question and your patience. Should you still need assistance for information purposes only...

Please note: My function is to give you honest information and not necessarily to tell you what you wish to hear. Please do not rate prematurely (negative).

Initially, it possibly have airlock in the pump and water intake system

Try to manually prime your machine, for instruction CLICK HERE it supports all gaggia and seaco models.

Sometimes you need to get rough on your machine in able to remove the clog air on water line. slamming the water tank into machine sometimes help. If still, unplug your machine, remove water and turn the machine upside down or shake your machine if possible.

Let me know if you still have questions.

Hope this information will be helpful.

IMPORTANT: If you are satisfied to my answer please don't forget to rate,,GOOD OR EXCELLENT rating and BONUS are greatly appreciated...

Customer: replied 7 months ago.

Hi Chester,

I am unable to open the link you sent (Click here). Could you please resend it?

Thanks,
jeana

Sorry for the delay this is the link CLICK HERE