Cher, Educator-40+ yrs
Experience:  M.A., B.A., Author, Information & Research Specialist
Type Your Question Here...

I'm interested in becoming a TSA agent, but I don't know how

Customer Question

I'm interested in becoming a TSA agent, but I don't know how to go about it
Category: General
Expert:  Cher replied 2 months ago.

Hello, and welcome.

There are various ways to apply to be a TSA Agent. You can attend classes to find out what is required for the job and then learn what you have to do. You can find more information here:

If you don't want to attend a school, you can apply directly through TSA/Homeland Security:

Click on "Apply for a job with the Transportation Security Administration." from that page.

There are many different jobs listed on various job sites, for part time jobs and it also depends in which area you're looking, so check out what I sent you and then, if you have any further questions, please reply back and let me know.

I wish you much good luck!

Please be so kind as to rate my answer with positive feedback, as that is the only way I receive recognition for my assistance. Thank you very much!

Providing a positive rating will not end our conversation, should you need me for any follow-up. Simply click 'Reply' for clarification or additional information, if needed.

Warmest regards,