Ellen, Consultant
Experience:  attorney and legal researcher
9968427
Type Your Question Here...

We have cleared the PP problem on the ER-5115 (2nd time in a

Customer Question

We have cleared the PP problem on the ER-5115 (2nd time in a week) but now it says CLOSED and we cannot use the register.

This is taking too long.  I can't wait for your answer.  cancel this for now.  I do not want a free trial or a membership

Category: General
Expert:  BestOne1943 replied 8 months ago.

One must sign on a "clerk" at this point. Press "1" and then the "clerk Key". This signs on Clerk # *****

Customer: replied 8 months ago.

I appreciate your answer but, as you can see in the above amended question, I cancelled this request and was not expecting an answer. I couldn't wait and had to call someone to get my answer. Thank you.

Customer: replied 8 months ago.

I appreciate your answer but, as you can read in the amended message, I cancelled this question and was not expecting an answer. I had to call someone so I could handle it quickly. Thank you.