HCraig
HCraig, Consultant
Experience:  I have alot of knowledge in researching of legal issues have won my own cases and had them dismissed
8402582
Type Your Question Here...

How do I get a key to the lift at the 201 Varick Street, NY

Customer Question

How do I get a key for access to the lift for disabled at the***** NY 10014 Post Office. I currently need to use a rollator and must check a company box there frequently. Frieda *. *******, Treasurer, Compagnia de' Colombari PO Box 17 Village Station NY,NY 10014***@******.***

Category: General
Expert:  HCraig replied 7 months ago.

Hi, Frieda, My name is ***** ***** I am happy to assist you. The first step that you will need to take is to contact the post master at that location and speak with him or her about getting a key. If you are not able to walk into the location to speak with the post master you may contact the corporate office to request a key to be put in your post office box. Phone:(###) ###-####/p>