Michael, Librarian
Experience:  20+ years as information professional
Type Your Question Here...

I saw your search Arhaus furniture and thought you could

Customer Question

I saw your search for the Arhaus furniture and thought you could maybe help us with this. We are looking for the origin of their Clayton Leather sofa and their Telegraph collection ( filers, desk etc) we were wondering if it is possible to figure out their origin. I found the same "cageyness" when asking. Thanks for your help. Carlos.
Category: General
Expert:  Michael replied 3 months ago.

Hi Carlos,

It seems a bit of information provided on their website. American made as well as finished in a century-old tannery in Northern Italy

As for the Telegraph collection, some research I was able to do on their furniture shows that it has been made in the US by the company listed here:

McCreary Modern Inc.*****SW
Lenoir, NC###-##-####br />Phone:(###) ###-####br />Fax:(###) ###-####/p>

This info was posted on various furniture sites from a few years ago as would think the company if in business still makes the items for Arhaus.

Expert:  Michael replied 3 months ago.

I hope the information provided is found helpful in knowing a bit more on this brand. If you could take a moment to rate my assistance so that I can receive credit for helping you today.