chester298
chester298,
69243481
Type Your Question Here...

I have an Artistic Press that I bought as a package, along

Customer Question

I have an Artistic Press that I bought as a package, along with the Zing cutter and Artistic Simple Cut. The press quit working after a couple of years, and I could find no one to work on it. Recently, my husband and I opened it up, and found a connection loose behind the temp dial. Unfortunately, we had taken apart the back of the unit and when we reassembled it, we were not able to raise the lid of the unit. Help!
Category: General
Expert:  chester298 replied 7 months ago.

Hi and welcome to Just answer.

Honestly I am not familiar to the steam press because that is not a sewing machine and I believe no one expert here on that category. However, I so flexible and I try my best to help you on your problem. What I need is a photos/video on the machine and its parts. I believe that you forget to place the spring properly.

To send photo, click the paper clip icon at the top of your typing box, click browse,select file then click Ok.

Customer: replied 7 months ago.
We were able to figure it out, was able to use it today.
Customer: replied 7 months ago.

Hi again,

May I know if your machine is now working fine?

Expert:  chester298 replied 6 months ago.

Hi

I'm just following up with you to see how everything is going. Did my answer help?

Let me know,
Chester