AARONJ1ST
AARONJ1ST,
69836742
Type Your Question Here...

Bernina Software, version 6. It opens in just a fraction of

Customer Question

Bernina Software, version 6. It opens in just a fraction of the screen
Category: General
Expert:  chester298 replied 7 months ago.

Hi and welcome to Just answer.

Are you referring for the screen of the machine or the screen of your computer when you open the Bernina software?

Customer: replied 7 months ago.

I am referring to the screen on the computer(Dell) where the designs are created. It was operating on a full screen, however something happened that I have not been able to discover.

May I know what is the operating system of your computer?

Customer: replied 7 months ago.

Dell Pentium, dual-core, T*****@******.***Z 32 bit operating system

Operating system not the specs of your computer. Example windows xp,vista, 7 or 8?

Customer: replied 7 months ago.

Windows 7

Thank you for your quick response.

Initially, try to uninstall and re-install your software CLICK HERE for instruction.

Hope this information will be helpful.

IMPORTANT: RATING IS REQUIRED! If you are satisfied to my answer please don't forget to rate,,EXCELLENT OR GOOD rating and BONUS are greatly appreciated...

Customer: replied 7 months ago.

I have already tried this more than one time. I don't think this is expert service, I think you can assume that most people would do that first along with checking for new drivers, and check computer resolution settings. I have done allof this and nothing has worked, especially when all other apps are working properly. Thanks, ***** ***** thinks, this has not been helpful at all.

I am sorry because I don't all the things you have already done which is not included to your question.

I am opted out now to let your question open to community.

Expert:  AARONJ1ST replied 7 months ago.

Looks like you already reinstalled software so that's good. Next go on to bernina.com then under support select software then v6 software. Then half way down the page on the right side you will see service packs. Download the service pack and install. This should take care of any issues. Good luck!