HCraig
HCraig, Consultant
Experience:  I have alot of knowledge in researching of legal issues have won my own cases and had them dismissed
8402582
Type Your Question Here...

We have a Cusinart grind and brew 12 cup coffee maker. It

Customer Question

We have a Cusinart grind and brew 12 cup coffee maker. It has stopped grinding. Can it be fixed?  Or can you tell/show me how to fix it?

Category: General
Expert:  HCraig replied 11 months ago.

Hi, My name is ***** ***** I am happy to assist you. It sounds like the motor or the grinder went bad. There might be a replacement part for that where you can purchase and change out but that would depend on the model of your coffee maker. If you would like me to look at see if there is a replacement prt for your coffee maker please let me know the model of yours. Otherwise depending on the age you might have to purchase another machine.