Michael
Michael, Librarian
Experience:  20+ years as information professional
70951075
Type Your Question Here...

Me and my fiance are stranded in texas and homless and s

Customer Question

Me and my fiance are stranded in texas and homless and his mother said we can stay with her in pennsylvania but we have no way there and no source of income is there any bus stations that will help us with a free ride since we are homless or any organizzations that can help us?
Category: General
Expert:  Michael replied 8 months ago.

I am so sorry to hear about your situation but happy to hear that your fiance mother is wanting to help. This is what family is for and glad she wants to help.

As for assistance with the bus trip, inquire with these services:

1. Local homeless shelters in Texas have programs such as these so you might want to call them to see what the rules are in terms of getting a ticket. Also inquire with Salvation Army which is a great organization as I believe they can be helpful in this situation.

2. Travelers Aid can be a good resource as they work with Greyhound on giving out free tickets to travel:

http://www.travelersaid.org/

I hope this information provides you and your fiance a way to Pennsylvania. IF you could please take a moment to rate my assistance so that I know my help was useful and allow me to receive credit for helping you this evening.

Best to you and your fiance,

Michael

Expert:  Michael replied 8 months ago.

Best to you and your fiance,

Michael

Expert:  Michael replied 8 months ago.
I hope this information provides you and your fiance a way to Pennsylvania. IF you could please take a moment to rate my assistance so that I know my help was useful and allow me to receive credit for helping you this evening.Best to you and your fiance,Michael