Joan
Joan, Internet Researcher
Experience:  I believe that knowledge is Power! I would like to try to share my knowledge with others.
5071285
Type Your Question Here...

To get back home, I was stay with a friend but she got kick

Customer Question

To get back home
JA: The Expert will know what to do. Please tell me everything you can so the Expert can help you best.
Customer: I was stay with a friend but she got kick out her house but she anit tell me she got kick out the house until the day she left the house to go to new York and I'm by myself and don't know nobody in this state so I'm kind scared and I I'm living on street until get back home
JA: Is there anything else the Expert should be aware of?
Customer: No
JA: OK. Got it. I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully-refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the Expert about your situation and then connect you two.
Category: General
Expert:  Joan replied 5 months ago.

My name is ***** ***** I am a General Specialist. This is a link for Travelers Aid. They can offer different services that can help you get home. Please Contact them and explain the situation. They should be able to assist you: http://www.travelersaid.org/They are international and have offices all over.

Joan

Expert:  Joan replied 5 months ago.

This is the Direct link for Stranded Travelers: http://www.travelersaid.org/need-help/

Joan