Cher, Educator-40+ yrs
Experience:  M.A., B.A., Author, Information & Research Specialist
Type Your Question Here...

I need to open and rest my sentry safe gun safe. It is a

Customer Question

I need to open and rest my sentry safe gun safe.
JA: The Expert will know what to do. Please tell me everything you can so the Expert can help you best.
Customer: It is a sentry safe gun safe model ES5251-T-2 / serial number G284027.
JA: Is there anything else important you think the Expert should know?
Customer: I do not have the factory code or and I can't remember the combination.
JA: OK. Got it. I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully-refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the Expert about your situation and then connect you two.
Category: General
Expert:  Cher replied 3 months ago.

Hello, and welcome!

My name is ***** ***** it will be my pleasure to be of help to you with your safe issue.

The only way to retrieve your safe's combination is to request it from Sentry. No combinations are available online for your security and protection. Please visit the site below, follow all instructions, then, they will send your combination:

As you can see, if you want 'expedited service', you can pay an additional fee and receive your combination within 1-2 days (business days) after they process your request.

I hope this helps and you receive your combo, soon!

Please be so kind as to rate my answer with positive feedback, as that is the only way I receive recognition for my assistance. Thank you very much!

Providing a positive rating will not end our conversation, should you need me for any follow-up. Simply click 'Reply' for clarification or additional information, if needed.

Warmest regards,