HCraig
HCraig, Consultant
Experience:  I have alot of knowledge in researching of legal issues have won my own cases and had them dismissed
8402582
Type Your Question Here...

I have a special proof #12 of 25 called a wildcat named blue

Customer Question

I have a special proof #12 of 25 called a wildcat named blue by James s. Wright signed copy, is it worth anything??
JA: The expert will know what to do. Please tell me everything you can so the expert can help you best.
Customer: I have a signed copy of a special proof #12 /25 called a wildcat named blue by James s. Wright, is it worth anything?
JA: Is there anything else the expert should be aware of?
Customer: I don't think so, like what?
JA: OK. Got it. I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully-refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the expert about your situation and then connect you two.
Category: General
Expert:  HCraig replied 8 months ago.

HI, My name is ***** ***** I am happy to assist you. Yes these proofs do have value. In todays market you are looking at a value of $2500-$3500 for this proof. As long as the condition is good meaning no damage and in a suitable frame. Please let me know if you have further questions and if there is any damage to the proof as that will lower the value. Thank you and have a great rest of your week.. Hope