Marcy, B.A., M.S., J.D.
Experience:  Researcher, Lawyer, Home Remodel Business, Real Estate, Cook
Type Your Question Here...

Was agent Orange used in Panama, in the 60's-70's at Fort

Customer Question

Was agent Orange used in Panama, in the 60's-70's at Fort Sherman and Fort Wm D. Davis.
Category: General
Expert:  Colleen Grady replied 3 months ago.

Please give me a short time. I am researching your question.

I am going to opt out to see if another expert can answer this.

Expert:  Marcy replied 3 months ago.

Hello there,

It does appear that Agent Orange was used in Panama in the 60 s and 70s including at Fort Sherman and Fort Davis. The US governement continues to deny the amount used because the Panamanian government has been seeking clean up costs of upwards of 300 million dollars for environmental contamination. Please see this article that I am giving you a link to because it references all of these items and also speaks about the Jones case. There is also other reference material in this article that you can use to do additional research and believe it or not Wikipedia has some information about it --

I hope that helps. Please press a positive rating above in the rating section so I will be paid for my time. I am paid nothing unless you press a positive rating above (the middle star or the fourth or fifth star on the right of the middle star). A Bonus box will also appear and any bonuses are greatly appreciated (bonuses are also given in their entirety to the expert). Once a positive rating is pressed you can return for the next 6 months to answer another follow up question on this topic for no additional payment. THANK YOU VERY MUCH !!