Michael
Michael, Librarian
Experience:  20+ years as information professional
70951075
Type Your Question Here...

I need a outdated envelop from Tennessee letter extremely

Customer Question

I need a outdated envelop from Tennessee for a letter extremely important
JA: The Expert will know what to do. Please tell me everything you can so the Expert can help you best.
Customer: I was suppose to have sent a letter with something important to my boyfriend now my relationship depends on ir
JA: Is there anything else the Expert should be aware of?
Customer: No I need that envelop asap
JA: OK. Got it. I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully-refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the Expert about your situation and then connect you two.
Category: General
Customer: replied 5 months ago.
Just a personal envelop with June 23 date postmark
Expert:  Michael replied 5 months ago.

Can understand how important this envelope is. My recommendation would be to contact the post office tomorrow and ask that a "postage intercept form" be filled out. You can also follow the instructions online in this link:

https://pi.usps.com/cpi/faq.jsp

Customer: replied 5 months ago.
Thank you wish me luck my last 3 year relationship depends on me getting it
Expert:  Michael replied 5 months ago.

I so wish you luck as getting the letter back I am sure will mean so much to your relationship. Best of luck and if you could take a moment to rate my assistance so that I can receive credit for helping you tonight.

Take care,

Michael

Expert:  Michael replied 5 months ago.

Take care,Michael