HCraig
HCraig, Consultant
Experience:  I have alot of knowledge in researching of legal issues have won my own cases and had them dismissed
8402582
Type Your Question Here...

I have 5 oil on board paintings by Elliott. Are they worth

Customer Question

I have 5 oil on board paintings by Edward Elliott.
Are they worth anything?
Category: General
Expert:  HCraig replied 9 months ago.

Hi, My name is ***** ***** I am happy to assist you. The paintings would have value depending on the size, condition and age of the painting. Oil on board is his most common painting method used and in todays market you are looking at values of $800- $1500 (£950 ) average depending on the condition and painting. They are worth holding on to as the older they get and if the condition stays the same they will only hold more value. Please let me know if you have further questions.

Expert:  HCraig replied 9 months ago.

Hi, I was following up to see if you still had further questions I could help you with. Have a great 4th of July weekend!