Michael
Michael, Librarian
Experience:  20+ years as information professional
70951075
Type Your Question Here...

I would like to know why the Ukranian Combatant Union Medal

Customer Question

I would like to know why the Ukranian Combatant Union Medal was awarded
Category: General
Expert:  Michael replied 5 months ago.

The closest thing I was able to research on this particular medal is that:

Ukrainian Combatant Union Cross

Issued by the Ukrainian Combatant Union founded by the Ukrainian World War I veterans.

Very rare.

You might want to contact this company as they may have additional history on this particular medal:

http://russianmedalsandorders.com/index.php?main_page=index&cPath=5

Expert:  Michael replied 5 months ago.

You might wish to contact your local library to see if they can locate using interlibrary loan a book listed here in this link as it may contain information on this particular medal:

http://www.ebay.com/itm/Ukrainian-Military-Awards-Orders-Crosses-Medals-Badges-2nd-Ed-Reference-Book-/222139094896

You can also check to see what library has this book in their collection and contact a reference library that works there to research it in the book for you. This database offers titles for every library in the country:

www.worldcat.org

Expert:  Michael replied 5 months ago.

I hope the information provided is helpful in learning more about this particular medal. If you could take a moment to rate my assistance so that I know my help was useful and allow me to receive credit for helping you today.

Librarian Michael

Expert:  Michael replied 5 months ago.

Librarian Michael