Michael, Librarian
Experience:  20+ years as information professional
Type Your Question Here...

Q****. my brother Winston bought a Honeywell Fire safe Model

Customer Question

Hi Pearl,
JA: The Expert will know what to do. Please tell me everything you can so the Expert can help you best.
Customer: My name is*********. my brother Winston bought a Honeywell Fire safe Model 2054 S/N 001705 from PriceSmart in Trinidad, WI. MY brother passed away last November 25, without any record of the Combination to his Honeywell Fire safe. I will like to gain access to the safe's contents without having to damage it. I am in possession of the key No. 1114. Can you help open the safe? I believe he kept the manual in the locked safe.
JA: Is there anything else important you think the Expert should know?
Customer: No...I cannot think of anything...
JA: OK. Got it. I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully-refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the Expert about your situation and then connect you two.
Category: General
Expert:  Michael replied 4 months ago.

Hello Warren and welcome to JustAnswers.

Sorry about your loss with your brother passing away in November.

As for getting into the safe and retrieving the items inside, the recommended way to get the unique combination for the safe is to contact Honeywell directly. No expert on our site will have the unique combination for the safe as this is for safety reasons. Someone having this safe other than your brother would then cause anybody to get inside the safe and open it.

Contact information to speak with Honeywell to see what they need from you in order to retrieve the combination can be found in this link:

I hope that the information provided is helpful in getting the safe open. If you could take a moment to rate my assistance so that I can receive credit for helping you this afternoon.

Take care,

Expert:  Michael replied 4 months ago.

I hope that the information provided is helpful in opening the safe. If you could take a moment to rate my assistance so that I know my help was useful and also allow me to receive credit for assisting you today.

Take care,

Customer: replied 4 months ago.
Hi Michael,
I am sorry I cannot rate this service. I was of the opinion that I had contacted a Honeywell Technician, as I used the Honeywell site for information. seems that Just Answers has a link to the Honeywell site and I was redirected. I am so disappointed as I paid $5.00 for information I already had. Just Answers must reimburse me for this.
Warren Q****
Expert:  Michael replied 4 months ago.

Sorry that you felt that you were talking with a Honeywell tech. Our service has no relationship with any safe manufacturers as we receive these type of questions on a regular basis and offer assistance on where you can get your combination for your safe. Only the manufacturer will have your unique combination. Please feel free to contact customer service on our site as they can offer a refund.

Take care,