Michael, Librarian
Experience:  20+ years as information professional
Type Your Question Here...

I have a couple of personal safes and have lost the

Customer Question

Hi, I have a couple of personal safes and have lost the combinations for them can you help? I have model numbers and keys.
Category: General
Expert:  Michael replied 4 months ago.

Hi Steve,

As for locating any combination for a personal safe, no expert will be able to know your unique combination as this is because of safety concerns. If someone did know your unique combination, then your valuables would then be suspect to be taken by anybody.

Recommendation is to contact the safe manufacturer directly as they will be able to locate your unique combination for your safes. Most questions on safes on our site are made from Sentry. Their instructions for locating the combinations can be found here in this link:

If your safes are made by a different manufacturer, please inform me of the company and I will be happy to locate their contact info.

Take care,