Michael
Michael, Librarian
Experience:  20+ years as information professional
70951075
Type Your Question Here...

I have a sentry safe and have nevers set a combination have

Customer Question

i have a sentry safe and have nevers set a combination have been the key only...the dial was rotated. happen once before...what is the factory setting for my safe
Category: General
Expert:  ProShooter replied 5 months ago.

What is the model of your safe?

Customer: replied 5 months ago.
model v530s/n a007660
Customer: replied 5 months ago.
did you get the model and ser nr

Yes, looking up the info now....

Do you have the original owner's manual?

Customer: replied 5 months ago.
NO
Customer: replied 5 months ago.
is there any one ther to answers questions

Hi...I'm back. I'm not finding the specific info that I was looking for so I am going to opt out to let someone else step in and assist you.

Expert:  Michael replied 5 months ago.

Hi Kenneth,

I went ahead to locate the owners manual for your particular safe (keep for future reference):

http://www.sentrysafe.com/pdfs/OwnersManuals/172967.pdf

The front of the manual will have your particular factory code. The manual provided by Sentry online it seems does not list it in the pdf in the link. In this case, the best recommendation I can give would be to contact Sentry directly as they can provide the factory code for your particular safe. Contact info for Sentry can be found here:

https://www.sentrysafe.com/CustomerCare/Lost_Your_Combination

Expert:  Michael replied 5 months ago.

With the information provided, I do believe that contacting Sentry can offer you the factory code you are looking for. Save the manual I provided in the link above though for future reference. If you could take a moment to rate my assistance so that I know my help was useful and allow me to assist others on our site.

Take care,

Michael

Expert:  Michael replied 5 months ago.

Take care,Michael