Type Your Question Here...

How to get my Treadlock Safe open... I know the numbers and

Customer Question

How to get my Treadlock Safe open...
JA: The Gunsmith will know what to do. Please tell me everything you can so the Gunsmith can help you best.
Customer: I know the numbers and have tried every possible combination for 6 weeks and have had NO luck..!
JA: Is there anything else the Gunsmith should be aware of?
Customer: I had a hard time getting it to open the last time, but it did finally open for me..
JA: OK. Got it. I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully-refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the Gunsmith about your situation and then connect you two.
Category: General
Expert:  centralappliance1 replied 4 months ago.

Hello and thanks for using this service, if you have been waiting do not worry or get upset. I am an extremely experienced tech on the site and I try to get to as many customers as I can. I just picked up your question now. NOTE it takes time for me to type research and add links so please wait for me to respond back I can only do this so fast. Secondly I am not paid anything until you rate my service good using the STAR RATING LINK at the top of your page, the money is paid to the site not me directly.

What model safe is it?

Customer: replied 4 months ago.
Treadlock II is about all I can tell you... around a 15 gun safe..
I tried the other information site and it cannot be heard, always on "Mute"..!
Mine has the standard rotating wheel and 3 numbers..
I may be doing something wrong when I rotate the wheel back to "Zero" to open the safe..??
Than k you and I will be VERY quiet and Listen to what you can do with this..!!!!
Thank You..

SO it is a dial combination correct?

Customer: replied 4 months ago.
I accept your current answer, but will be asking for further help with getting mt TreadlockII Safe open..
Thank you for your help, I just will need more to open this Safe...

Watch this video and see if that helps when you do the dial combination.

All I ask is please use the Star Rating Link at the top of your page before leaving, that is the only way I am paid anything through the site and that will also get you a DIRECT LINK emailed to you to get back to me! are greatly appreciated so thank you very much for using this service. If you have any other questions just post back to me here anytime!