Aaron
Aaron, Consultant
Experience:  Doctorate level education
7286322
Type Your Question Here...

My husbanc and I are thinking of purchasing a new home

Customer Question

My husbanc and I are thinking of purchasing a new home for our family. Both houses that we have previously lived in have been #47. The new home that we are looking at purchasing is #22. The front door faces East. The 2 patio doors at the back of the house face West with a pool. His birthday is ***** 16 1965 and my birthday is ***** 21st 1966. Is this new purchase a bad luck house for us or a good luck house for us? Help! I am so scared of the number as I feel that we should be purchasing an odd # ***** help.
Thanks,
Kim
Category: General
Expert:  Aaron replied 11 months ago.

Hello and welcome to JustAnswer.

"Luck" is a made up concept. There is no such thing. We make our own luck. As such, the corresponding numbers to dates are coincidences. Whether it be a matching number, odd number, even number, etc - this is all things that humans have made up over hundreds of years as part of stories we told each other "over the fire."

In the end, your decision should be made based on financial advantage and whatever makes you happy. Disregard the number coincidences - that should not be a factor in your consideration. So do not pass a good purchase opportunity (if it is) just because some numbers match up.

Good luck, and please do not forget to rate positively and to submit the rating. (Or, reply to chat more.) Thank you.