Michael
Michael, Librarian
Experience:  20+ years as information professional
70951075
Type Your Question Here...

I'm looking test results from about 1964 : The test was

Customer Question

I'm looking for IQ test results from about 1964
JA: The Expert will know what to do. Please tell me everything you can so the Expert can help you best.
Customer: The test was administrated at Olive Street Elementary School in Porterville, California about 1964
JA: Is there anything else important you think the Expert should know?
Customer: no
JA: OK. Got it. I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully-refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the Expert about your situation and then connect you two.
Category: General
Expert:  Michael replied 5 months ago.

Hello and welcome to JustAnswers.

A quite common question on our site as customers have asked about their previous IQ tests they had taken in their youth.

The odds are slim that the elementary school will have the results going back to the 1960's as records are only kept for so long. You can though check with the school district to see if records go that far:

Address:600 West Grand Ave., Porterville, CA 93257

Phone:(559)(###) ###-####/p>

Fax:(559)(###) ###-####/p>

The district office can possibly tell you who administered the test and if the company is still in business. The company then can let you know your score if records are still held by them.

If the district does not have the information, then taking the IQ test again is an option. You can contact a local college in your area as testing can be done with them. Also there are a number of services online in which the IQ test can be administered.

I hope the information provided is of help to you with your search for your score. Please let me know of any additional questions you may have. Also if you could take a moment to rate my assistance so that I can receive credit for assisting you today and allow me to help others on our site.

Take care,

Michael

Expert:  Michael replied 5 months ago.

Take care,

Michael

Expert:  Michael replied 5 months ago.

Take care,

Michael