Mr. Gregory White
Mr. Gregory White, Teacher
Experience:  M.A., M.S. Education / Educational Administration
Type Your Question Here...

I have a World Monetary exchange Reserve safe. The serial

Customer Question

Hi I have a World Monetary exchange Reserve safe. The serial number is ***** partial on the back. It starts with 06-09 and I think the rest is 09.
JA: The Expert will know what to do. Please tell me everything you can so the Expert can help you best.
Customer: The safe is 38 inches tall, 34 inches wide and 16 inches deep. we were hoping you can help us get a combination to unlock it.
JA: Is there anything else important you think the Expert should know?
Customer: It also and a turn handle like a "x" on the front of the safe.
JA: OK. Got it. I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully-refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the Expert about your situation and then connect you two.
Category: General
Expert:  Mr. Gregory White replied 5 months ago.
Hello, my name is ***** ***** can be 100% sure of the model and serial, it will not be possible to get the combination. Can you take an up close and clear picture of the serial to see if we can decipher it - you can then get contact info.If unable to make out the the serial, you will, unfortunately, need to take to a locksmith as there is not a "master" combination to open all of the locks (defeats the purpose of a safe).