Mr. Gregory White
Mr. Gregory White, Teacher
Experience:  M.A., M.S. Education / Educational Administration
46856550
Type Your Question Here...

I have 2 gun safes one lost combination/ lightning safe,

Customer Question

I have 2 gun safes one lost combination/ lightning safe, other /patriot safe lost the key need help opening please direct me.
Category: General
Expert:  Mr. Gregory White replied 6 months ago.
Hello, my name is Greg. So it is the just the Patriot you are needing help with since you have solution for the other?Patriot Safes are not part of Sentry safes... Here are the steps to take to get the keys:CLICK HERE to visit the Sentry page that you need.On this page, you will enter the model, serial, and the combination for your safe. This needs to be the master combination that came with your safe (on the front of your user manual). As long as you know that combination, you will be able to automatically order the keys as you will have proven your ownership of the safe by knowing the combination to the safe.You will then be able to pay and will receive the set of keys within 7-12 business days from Sentry.If you are unsure of the master combination to the safe (you have been using user code you created and have lost the master combination for some reason, for instance), reply back to me and I will ensure that you have the necessary guidance in that case.
Link above in case not able to click correctlyhttp://www.sentrysafe.com/CustomerCare/Need_A_Key