Cher
Cher, Educator-40+ yrs
Experience:  M.A., B.A., Author, Information & Research Specialist
1470369
Type Your Question Here...

Chirs, im trying to find a name insurance agency,

Customer Question

Hi chirs, im trying to find a name for my insurance agency, my target is Hispanics so im trying to find a latino words
Category: General
Expert:  Cher replied 7 months ago.
Hello, and welcome. There should not be an issue with your nebulizer, as it is a necessary medical device and if it has no battery, but works off an A/C current, with a plug. If you are planning on bringing it in your carry-on luggage, it will need to be screened (x-rayed and/or manually checked) by the TSA Security Screener, along with all other carry-on luggage. If you are planning on packing it in your suitcase with your checked baggage, again, there should be no problem. The TSA has provisions for medically necessary devices and you can learn more about that, here:
Expert:  Cher replied 7 months ago.
So sorry, there was a technical difficulty with the site, so I am sending the rest of your answer in this post. https://www.tsa.gov/travel/special-procedures This is what it says about traveling with nebulizers and other respiratory equipment: "Respiratory Equipment Contact the AirlineNot all airlines allow the use of portable oxygen concentrators. Check with your airline before flying. Also check with the manufacturer to determine whether the oxygen concentrator is approved for in-flight use. Inform the TSA OfficerInform the TSA officer that you have a portable oxygen concentrator and whether you can disconnect during the screening process. You may provide the officer with the TSA notification card or other medical documentation to describe your condition.Consult your doctor to determine whether you can safely disconnect during screening.ScreeningIf you are able to disconnect from the concentrator, you may submit it for X-ray screening so you may undergo screening through imaging technology or a walk-through metal detector.If you must remain connected, your equipment will be tested for traces of explosives material.Nebulizers, CPAPs, BiPAPs, and APAPsA nebulizer, CPAP, BiPAP and APAP must be removed from its carrying case and undergo X-ray screening. Facemasks and tubing may remain in the case.You may provide a clear plastic bag to place the device through the X-ray. A TSA officer may need to remove it from the bag to test it for traces of explosives.Liquids associated with the nebulizer are exempt from the 3-1-1 liquids rule. Read about medication screening."-------------------------If you don't need to use the nebulizer in flight, it will just be screened as mentioned above, as you go through security. I hope this helped. Please be so kind as to rate my answer with positive feedback; that is the only way I receive credit for my assistance. Thank you very much!Providing a positive rating will not end our conversation, should you need me for any follow-up. Simply click 'Reply' for clarification or additional information, if needed, and I will be glad to continue our conversation.Warmest regards,Cher
Customer: replied 7 months ago.
This hasn't nothing to do with what i ask
Expert:  Cher replied 7 months ago.
Please disregard the above, it was for another customer. Thank you! However, I was planning on answering your question, also.
Customer: replied 7 months ago.
Ok
Expert:  Cher replied 7 months ago.
Thanks for your patience. I'm working on your question, now.
Expert:  Cher replied 7 months ago.
Hi again, Daniel. So sorry for the mix-up; sometimes the site has a mind of it's own and I typed that answer on another question, but it ended up in yours. Anyway, I am a Spanish and creative writing specialist and would love to help you choose a name for your insurance agency. What kind of insurance do you sell? What about 'Alegre'? (Happy) Do you want the entire name to include the word 'insurance' or 'Compañia de Seguros"? (Insurance Company). Other ideas: Campeón (Champion) Insurance, El Mejor (The Best), Fiesta (party/celebration), Maravilloso (Wonderful), Sobresaliente (Excellent, or more than excellent).Let me know what you think and if you need more suggestions, just click reply to let me know. Thanks for the opportunity to be of help. Warmest wishes,Cher
Customer: replied 7 months ago.
It has to said auto insurance
Customer: replied 7 months ago.
Its auto,home, apartment, motorcycle insurance
Expert:  Cher replied 7 months ago.
Hi again, Daniel and thanks for your reply with additional and helpful information. So, you would like the name of the company to include 'auto' or all of the types of insurance you sell, in Spanish? Please let me know what you think of any of my suggestions in the previous answer. Thanks,Cher
Customer: replied 7 months ago.
_______ auto insurance
Customer: replied 7 months ago.
I will like to have a list of more options
Expert:  Cher replied 7 months ago.
Thank you for your reply, Daniel. Please allow me some time to come up with more options for you.
Expert:  Cher replied 7 months ago.
Hi again, Daniel. Here are some more Spanish name ideas for your auto insurance company: Galant Auto InsuranceParagon (model of excellence) " "Fuerte (Strong) " "Rápido (Quick) or Más Rápido (Quickest)El Toro, Los Toros (the bull(s)--shows strength)Ápex (the highest point, best)----------------------------Let me know what you think of this batch. If there's something more specific you have in mind, let me know and I will express it in Spanish. Thanks! Best regards,Cher
Expert:  Cher replied 6 months ago.
Hi again, Daniel.I'm just checking in with you to see how everything is going. I hope all is well!I hope you found my answer helpful, and if so, please let me know. If you need any additional information, please simply click 'Reply' and I will be glad to help you further, with more name possibilities.I look forward to hearing back from you or receiving a positive rating.Many thanks!Cher