Ellen, Consultant
Experience:  attorney and legal researcher
9968427
Type Your Question Here...

1909 GM Russell canvas. JA: The expert will know what to

Customer Question

1909 GM Russell canvas.
JA: The expert will know what to do. Please tell me everything you can so the expert can help you best.
Customer: Probably a 2X3 ft canvas and it looks like it's called gunfight. Also has his signature with a steer head
JA: Is there anything else important you think the expert should know?
Customer: No
JA: OK. Got it. I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully-refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the expert about your situation and then connect you two.
Category: General
Expert:  LadyTanya65 replied 10 months ago.
Hello my name is***** am a certified appraiser and would be happy to help you. Can you please post a few photos of this painting for my review. This will help in giving an accurate value. I will need the overall front and back, a clear close up of the signature and any markings on the painting. You do not need to take it from the frame just a back photo to show me how it is mounted or covered. The front to determine the overall subject and the close up to determine and authenticate the signature. Thank you I look forward to helping you. You may post photos by uploading them here within our post by clicking on file upload.