Michael, Librarian
Experience:  20+ years as information professional
Type Your Question Here...

How can I contact someone I would like to research on

Customer Question

How can I contact someone I would like to research on Linkedin without paying $99 per month? That seems so expensive when there is no hiring yet and I am not a big business.

Category: General
Expert:  Michael replied 5 months ago.
One way in which to send a message to someone on Linkedin without paying for the premium service:1. Look at the particular person you wish to contact and see what group(s) they belong to on the site.2. Join that group. In the top navigation bar of the Groups, click on “Members”. Beneath the Group Member’s profile, click on “Send message” can also see if this particular person is on sites such as Facebook where you can also send a message.
Expert:  Michael replied 5 months ago.
I hope that the information provided will help in reaching the person(s) you are trying to contact. If you could take a moment to rate my assistance so that I know my help was useful and allow me to assist other customers.Take care,Michael