Michael
Michael, Librarian
Experience:  20+ years as information professional
70951075
Type Your Question Here...

I was a merit scholarship finalist. Do you think that testing

Customer Question

I was a merit scholarship finalist.
Do you think that testing organization would have these records? Logan HS in Logan, Utah 84321, class of '61
Category: General
Expert:  Michael replied 1 year ago.
It is possible that the organization might have records going back to 61. Suggest you contact them to see if their records go back to 61:National Merit Scholarship Corporation |***** Suite 200, Evanston, Illinois###-##-####| Phone:(###) ###-####he other option if not already done so is to contact Logan HS as the school or the administrative office may still have records going back to 61.162 W 100 S, Logan, UT 84321Phone:(###) ###-####
Expert:  Michael replied 1 year ago.
I hope the information provided allows you to locate your records. If you could take a moment to rate my assistance so that I know my help was useful and allow me to assist other customers such as yourself.Take care,Librarian Michael