Michael, Librarian
Experience:  20+ years as information professional
Type Your Question Here...

Getting a new set of keys safe the lock number is456JA:

Customer Question

getting a new set of keys for my safe the lock number is456
JA: The Expert will know what to do. Please tell me everything you can so the Expert can help you best.
Customer: I hsve locked my self out and I don't know the code and I carnt find the keys
JA: Is there anything else important you think the Expert should know?
Customer: no is it possible to buy a new set
JA: OK. Got it. I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully-refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the Expert about your situation and then connect you two.
Category: General
Expert:  Michael replied 5 months ago.
Hello and welcome to JustAnswers.Sorry to hear about the problem with your safe. A very common problem on our site. As for how to get a replacement of the keys to open the safe, two recommendations:1. If your safe is made by Sentry, then contacting them directly and ordering a new set will be the best and safest way to obtain a copy. Instructions to order a replacement set can be found here in this link: you safe is not made by Sentry, then please let me know and I can see what the manufacturer recommends in terms of replacing a lost key.2. The other option is to contact a local locksmith to see if a key can be made for your safe. Sometimes this is not possible so contacting Sentry directly will offer you a key that is a correct match to your safe.Michael