Nora, Internet Researcher
Experience:  Liberal Arts BA College Degree, Post-Graduate Christie's Education in London, 10 Yrs Art World Experience in NYC, President & Founder own Corporation. Member AOA, USPAP & ISA Compliant through 2017
Type Your Question Here...

I have a Robert Sills painting with Register number R9-54699.

Customer Question

I have a Robert Sills painting with Register number R9-54699. I would like to know the value of this painting in excellent condition and bad condition?
Category: General
Expert:  Nora replied 5 months ago.
Hello, In order for me to properly assess what you have I will need to know the size and see images of the front, back (do not remove from frame) and a clear, in-focus close-up of the signature. If you had already attached images to your initial posting, they are not showing for me here on my end. Please send the photos at your convenience. There is not an extra charge to provide more pictures here. ~Nora
Expert:  Nora replied 5 months ago.
Hi, The vast majority of paintings that were sold through the Robert Sills Gallery were by unlisted artists. Though you may see some being offered for Realistically, in excellent condition, the paintings can sell for possible highs of $200 - $400, depending on size. In bad condition, the value is depleted significantly to $20 - $40. Please take a moment to leave a rating by clicking the stars. If you require further assistance, no worries, the question thread does not close even after leaving a rating. ~Nora
Expert:  Nora replied 5 months ago.
Hello, Just checking in to see if you viewed your answer and if you are seeking further assistance? Please let me know. Sincerely, Nora