Michael
Michael, Librarian
Experience:  20+ years as information professional
70951075
Type Your Question Here...

Lost Key to my safe how much is it to replace key JA:

Customer Question

Lost Key to my safe how much is it to replace key
JA: The Expert will know what to do. Please tell me everything you can so the Expert can help you best.
Customer: Lost key and can't remember combination safe is a brinks home security brand and model number 5112d
JA: Is there anything else the Expert should be aware of?
Customer: No
JA: OK. Got it. I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully-refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the Expert about your situation and then connect you two.
Category: General
Expert:  Michael replied 8 months ago.
Hello and welcome to JustAnswers.Brinks is now owned by Honeywell so contacting them to get a replacement combination as well as key should be done so that you can use your safe again. Information to retrieve both can be found here in this link:http://honeywellsafes.com/UserFiles/ContentPageFiles/ORDER%20REPLACEMENT%20KEYS%20&%20COMBINATIONS.pdf
Expert:  Michael replied 8 months ago.
I hope the information provided allows you to get the safe working again. If you could take a moment to rate my assistance so that I know my help was useful and allow me to assist other customers such as yourself.Take care,Michael