Cher
Cher, Educator-40+ yrs
Experience:  M.A., B.A., Author, Information & Research Specialist
1470369
Type Your Question Here...

My name is *** ****

Customer Question

My name is *** ****  and I'm hoping for a psychic/tarot reading please? It seems as of late I have been surrounded by quite a few Borderline Personality Disorder people. I'm feeling very mistreated, and wondering if my relationships with family members will ever improve.  I would also like to know if a career in " alternative life healing" is in the future for me?  Thank-you.  Hope that doesn't count as two questions?  :)

Category: General
Expert:  Cher replied 10 months ago.
Hello, Lee Anne and welcome! It's very difficult to be surrounded by people with Borderline Personality Disorder and it can make you doubt your own purpose and decisions in life. Your relationships with family members will improve, when they get help with their mental health problems and then, they will respect you and see you for who you really are: a good person who just wants to love them, and be loved, and guide them to a life filled with happiness. They are using you as a scapegoat for anything unfortunate that happens and you can't allow that to continue. You must speak up for yourself, but in a respectful manner. Once they are able to understand how they have mistreated you, they will feel ashamed and try to make it up to you. However, for the time being, until they can get some treatment, try your best to steer clear of them and don't allow them to engage you in arguments, etc. Things will improve, but it will take time/be a gradual process. I see that a career in "Alternative Life Healing" is in your future. You are the type of person that will do very well in this type of career and if you have already had some training in this or are seeking out courses that teach it, I think you have an affinity for this and will be successful in this type of career. Because you have been exposed to family members with Borderline Personality Disorders, and are trying to cope with this, yourself, alternative life healing will help YOU and you will go on to help others. I hope I have been of help and wish you only happiness! Please be so kind as to rate my answer with positive feedback; that is the only way I receive credit for my assistance. Thank you very much!Providing a positive rating will not end our conversation, should you need me for any follow-up. Simply click 'Reply' for clarification or additional information, if needed, and I will be glad to continue at no additional cost.Warmest regards,Chiara