Ellen, Consultant
Experience:  attorney and legal researcher
9968427
Type Your Question Here...

How much do you charge to investigate

Customer Question

how much do you charge to investigate? and how intensive are you? my was taken from me im in Africa and ive got no means im worried about him

Category: General
Expert:  TheFraudExpert replied 10 months ago.
Hello, my name is ***** ***** I will be the expert assisting you today. Please give me more details about your case; for example, investigate what? and what was taken from you? You will not be charged for answering these questions.
Good afternoon sir/madam. I am just checking in with you to know if you were able to view the questions that I asked you. I will need to know this information to be able to help you. As soon as you are able to answer me, I will be able to answer your original question about the issues in Africa. Thank you and have a good day.