Martin, Engineer
Experience:  i'm 41 and i never stopped studying and experimenting
Type Your Question Here...

To find out if my fiancé has ever posted a personal ad or responded

Customer Question

To find out if my fiancé has ever posted a personal ad or responded to a personal ad on Craigslist or other dating sites
JA: The Expert will know what to do. Please tell me everything you can so the Expert can help you best.
Customer: What do you need to know?
JA: Is there anything else the Expert should be aware of?
Customer: That I already know his criminal records
JA: OK. Got it. I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully-refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the Expert about your situation and then connect you two.
Category: General
Expert:  Martin replied 6 months ago.
Hi. The only thing you can do is to verify the browser history or the cookie history. it also won't tell you who accessed the sites and you need to check that before going to the site yourself or else you corrupt the investigation. You need to clear the history and empty the cookie manager in that case and verify again later.But the cookie may have been disabled by the user also and you can't 100% identify the user and you can't know if she visited with others computer/phones.