Michael, Librarian
Experience:  20+ years as information professional
Type Your Question Here...

I lost the combo to my World monetary Exchange Reserve safe

Customer Question

I lost the combo to my World monetary Exchange Reserve safe but I do have the serial number.
JA: The Expert will know what to do. Please tell me everything you can so the Expert can help you best.
Customer: The serial number is *****
JA: Is there anything else important you think the Expert should know?
Customer: no
JA: OK. Got it. I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully-refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the Expert about your situation and then connect you two.
Category: General
Expert:  Michael replied 6 months ago.
Sorry to hear about your lost combination on your safe as this is a very common question on our site. Know though that because of safety reasons, combinations are not available to be found online. This is because to protect your valuables that are in the safe. No professional will know your exact safe combination.Because of this situation, recommendation is to contact the safe manufacturer to retrieve your unique combination. Contacting the company direct:Mandi-Executive Assistant:(###) ###-####lient Satisfaction Department:(###) ###-####ther option is to contact a local locksmith as they may be able to open your safe without damage,Michael
Expert:  Michael replied 6 months ago.
I hope the information provided will help in getting your safe opened and used again. If you could take a moment to rate my answer so that I know my answer was useful and allow me to assist other customers.Michael