Cher, Educator-40+ yrs
Experience:  M.A., B.A., Author, Information & Research Specialist
Type Your Question Here...

I have lost the key to my brinks safe modle 5056 JA: Thanks.

Customer Question

i have lost the key to my brinks safe modle 5056
JA: Thanks. Can you give me any more details about your issue?
Customer: i cant get in it with out the key
JA: OK got it. Last thing — Experts generally expect a deposit of about $18 to help with your type of question (you only pay if satisfied). Now I'm going to take you to a page to place a secure deposit with JustAnswer. Don't worry, this chat is saved. After that, we will finish helping you.
Category: General
Expert:  Cher replied 6 months ago.
Hello, and welcome. The only way to order a replacement key for your Brinks safe is from the manufacturer. Brinks is now owned by Honeywell, so you will need to contact them at Customer Service: 1-***-***-**** Hours: 9am-5pm CST, M-F You will need to have your model number and serial number, plus, fill out a notarized form verifying safe ownership. In addition, Honeywell has assigned different model numbers to the Brinks safes, so they will tell you the equivalent number in their system. If you cannot wait to order the replacement key from Honeywell, if this is urgent and you need the safe opened immediately, you will need to hire a local locksmith/safe technician to make a key for you and open the safe. Please note: I am not paid a salary, here; I am spending my personal, unpaid time to help you and I am only compensated for my assistance when you provide a positive rating of either a smiley face or a 3-5 star rating (whichever option you are offered).Please remember to only rate my answer after we have worked on the issue together to your satisfaction. Bonuses are welcomed & appreciated. Rating will prevent us from continuing to communicate. This question will always be open to you, if you need any additional information. Thank You very much! Best regards,Cher