A. Schuyler
A. Schuyler, Research Analyst
Experience:  30 years in research
Type Your Question Here...

Im ***** ***** and my brst ftiend is having some issues with

Customer Question

Im ***** ***** and my brst ftiend is having some issues with his new girlfriend... i have heard that she is on craigslist but i cant seen to find her What can i do
JA: Thanks. Can you give me any more details about your issue?
Customer: Im not sure whay state she used or anything. Her name is ***** ***** and she is 22. She has lived in huntington and chesapeake. She is from chesapeake
JA: OK got it. Last thing — Experts generally expect a deposit of about $18 to help with your type of question (you only pay if satisfied). Now I'm going to take you to a page to place a secure deposit with JustAnswer. Don't worry, this chat is saved. After that, we will finish helping you.
Category: General
Expert:  A. Schuyler replied 6 months ago.
Hello, Welcome to Just Answer and thanks for your question. There is no one named Jessica Aliff anywhere on Craigslist. Perhaps she is using an alias, in which case there is no way to find her unless she confides what name she is using. I'm sure that isn't what you wanted to hear, but it is true. Best regards, Schuyler~