Ellen, Consultant
Experience:  attorney and legal researcher
9968427
Type Your Question Here...

I am trying to find the story of Henry Ford putting gun in

Customer Question

I am trying to find the story of Henry Ford putting gun in mouth to commit suicide due to not being able to make starter work. His wife came in with a plate of hot biscuits and stopped him.
Category: General
Expert:  Andy4712 replied 7 months ago.
Here is some information. https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Henry_FordI could not find it anywhere. Perhaps it is in one of the books.
Customer: replied 7 months ago.

I need to find the specific story

Expert:  Andy4712 replied 7 months ago.
I just find info on the ford hospital. Maybe another expert can help.
Expert:  A. Schuyler replied 7 months ago.
Hi, I didn't want you to think we had been ignoring your question. I've read more about Henry Ford in the past week than I ever thought of doing. I found no record of this alleged incident - not in news reports, biographies, stories, or even children's books written about him. Usually things like this are all over the internet if there is even a shred of truth in them, but this one doesn't turn up at all. I will opt out, but I don't think you are going to find this story. Best regards, Schuyler~