Kamil Anwar, Computer Support Specialist
Experience:  8+ Years of Experience. / CCNA (S), CCNA (W), CCNA (RS), MCTS, MBCs.
69350257
Type Your Question Here...

We have built a web site using Weebly. Now, the next

Customer Question

We have built a web site using Weebly. Now, the next challenge is to pick the best and most reliable ISP to market our new site who we can trust to market at a reasonable price! Where no we go from here?
Category: General
Expert:  Kamil Anwar replied 8 months ago.
You don't need to go to the ISP to market your site. You should be using Adwords by Google which is the largest, transparent and most reliable ad network. Regarding the cost and budget, you will have the control via adwords where you set the budget and bid price for your clicks on your keywords. Most ISP's, ad publishers and other small ad campaign companies use Adwords. So why not go directly to AdWords to do this? I am not sure if this was the answer you were looking for but if there is anything missing or if you need additional help; kindly let me know here.