Cher, Educator-40+ yrs
Experience:  M.A., B.A., Author, Information & Research Specialist
Type Your Question Here...

I lost the combination to my safe.. sentry..1250. can you help

Customer Question

i lost the combination to my safe.. sentry..1250. can you help me?
JA: The Expert will know what to do. Please tell me everything you can so the Expert can help you best.
Customer: the safe is locked and i need to unlock it... i forgot the combination. i just remember 36 is one of the numbers
JA: Anything else I can tell the Expert before I connect you two?
Customer: do u need the serial number?
JA: I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the Expert about your situation and connect you two.
Category: General
Expert:  Cher replied 6 months ago.
Hello, Is your combination a manual/dial one or an electronic/digital one? Does your safe need a key to open, together with the combination?
Customer: replied 6 months ago.
Hello.. It has no key.. It's a manual dial
Customer: replied 6 months ago.
this is my own personal safe. dont wanta destroy it.. i do no 36 is in the combination
Customer: replied 6 months ago.
the serial number is(###) ###-####
Expert:  Cher replied 6 months ago.
Hello, again and thanks for your very helpful reply. You won't have to destroy your safe! The only way to obtain your original factory-set combination is from Sentry. Please visit the site below and follow all directions, including filling out the Notary Form, to prove safe ownership. Print that out and get it notarized at your bank or elsewhere, at no charge:'m glad you have both your model number and your serial number, as you will need those to retrieve your combination. If this is an emergency and you need the combination asap, you can take advantage of Sentry's 'expedited shipping' offer, for a small additional fee and receive your combination within 2 business days. You will see this on their website. Please be aware that we are not Sentry and are not affiliated with any safe manufacturers, but we can guide you to the best way to retrieve your combination. I wish you much good luck with your safe! Please be so kind as to rate my answer with positive feedback; that is the only way I receive credit for my assistance. Thank you very much!Providing a positive rating will not end our conversation, should you need me for any follow-up. Simply click 'Reply' for clarification or additional information, if needed, and I will be glad to continue.Warmest regards,Cher
Expert:  Cher replied 6 months ago.
Hello again, Just checking in with you to see if you found my answer helpful and if you have retrieved your combination from Sentry. Please let me know. Thanks,Cher