Martin, Engineer
Experience:  i'm 41 and i never stopped studying and experimenting
14666028
Type Your Question Here...

CCC #1801 says: "Conscience can remain in ignorance or

Customer Question

CCC #1801 says:
"Conscience can remain in ignorance or make erroneous judgments. Such ignorance and errors are not always free of guilt."
Is the "seriousness" of the sin proportional to the act wrongly taken or just to the laziness behind the omission to achieve a right judgement on the matter?
Category: General
Expert:  rfdad replied 1 year ago.
Hello, thank you for using this service. My name is ***** ***** I will be helping you with this. Please understand that I can only provide you with general advice in this forum. Also, if I do not get back to you shortly after you respond it is because I am either in a meeting or at court, in which case I will respond back to you as soon as I am done or at night if necessary. Now on to your question.In order to help you with this I will need some more information from you. First, are you talking about a resale certificate or a seller's permit? Second, was his seller's permit revoked? Last, is your boyfriend's payment plan in good standing or has he missed some payments? Answering these questions will help me provide you with a more accurate answer. Thank you!
Expert:  rfdad replied 1 year ago.
Hello. I apologize for the responses. Apparently the system uploaded responses to other questions to this thread. I'll opt out so you can get a proper response. Again, my apologies.
Expert:  Martin replied 1 year ago.
Hi. If an act is made in ignorance it is not really a sin, it is more an accident. If you got in the past the possibility to improve on that ignorance and you did not by pure lazyness/procrastination then the guilt would apply to the moment where one choosen to not learn, not at the moment of the accidental decision that was made in good faith considering the intelectual tool chest you got at that particular time.