Michael
Michael, Librarian
Experience:  20+ years as information professional
70951075
Type Your Question Here...

Can you give me the give me the combination to my safe I

Customer Question

Green
JA: Thanks. Can you give me any more details about your issue?
Customer: Can you give me the give me the combination to my safe I lost the combination I don't know what it is
JA: OK got it. Last thing — Experts generally expect a deposit of about $18 to help with your type of question (you only pay if satisfied). Now I'm going to take you to a page to place a secure deposit with JustAnswer. Don't worry, this chat is saved. After that, we will finish helping you.
Category: General
Expert:  Michael replied 1 year ago.

Welcome to JustAnswers as this question you have is one that is quite common to our site. The answer that is given each time that a customer asks for their unique combination is that nobody from our service nor anybody online will have your combination to send to you. This is because of the safe company creating a unique combination that is only yours to have. If someone did have your combination, your safety of having your valuables in your safe would be compromised.

While not knowing what safe you own, the majority of safes asked about on our site comes from the Sentry Corporation. They will for a small fee be able to look up your unique combination that they have on-file. Follow the simple instructions here in this link:

https://www.sentrysafe.com/CustomerCare/Lost_Your_Combination

If your safe was not produced by Sentry, then please let me know and I can look up the contact info for that particular company.

Michael

Expert:  Michael replied 1 year ago.

I hope that the information provided will give you the opportunity to get your safe open and used again. If you could take a moment to rate my assistance so that I know my assistance was useful and that will allow me to assist other customers such as yourself.

Michael